Leave / Absence Rules
- Students should reach the school at least 15 minutes before the bell rings. Late comers will be marked Late in STUDENT’S DIARY. If students coming late to school every now and then which will led to strict action.
- Students are required to be present on 80% of the total working days in an academic year for the grant of terms and to be eligible to appear for the Annual Examinations. In case, the attendance is inadequate, the student will not be allowed for the examination.
- Absence on medical ground need to be supported by a Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical practitioner.
- Name will be strike off students remaining absent for longer period without any intimation.
- Students must not attend school, in case they have any contagious disease.